POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Textobject problem : Re: Textobject problem Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:12:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Textobject problem
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 29 Apr 2001 16:41:58
Message: <MPG.15568d06516261179898f8@news.povray.org>
> Thanks for your help :)
> I tried the "renaiming"-method and it worked fine,
> is this also an easy way to upgrade to other enginges ? nice

It's a way to use other, patched and third party compiled versions of
POV, but it wouldn't allow you to use another renderer which isn't 100%
POV code compliant.

> :~)

> by the font
> are their maybe special 3d-fonts to use with moray, i
> searched at povray, but found nothing.
> maybe i try another way
> by hkn

If you want to post the .mdl files and the offending font fil in
moray.binaries, I'll have a look at it and see if I can spot anything
obviously wrong with it.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.