POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Textobject problem : Re: Textobject problem Server Time
6 Oct 2024 08:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Textobject problem
From: Arne Kleinophorst
Date: 30 Apr 2001 13:00:01
Message: <3AED9A52.6D152988@debitel.net>

> Do anyone know aprogram where i can export
> fontfiles from windows 98 ?
> i think i got to check my windows-knowlegde :~)
>
> bye
> hkn

You can't do it from the /windows/font folder. So you must copy it out
of there first. The only thing to do that seems to be via command-line
mode.
So you must open a ms-dos-window, locate the font (read: it's Dos-name)
in the fonts folder and copy it somewhere else, then you can add it to a
mail.

Hope this helps

Arne Kleinophorst