POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Why is Moray axe system diffrent from POV Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Why is Moray axe system diffrent from POV Ray (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Bogdan
Subject: Why is Moray axe system diffrent from POV Ray
Date: 22 Feb 2001 21:10:37
Message: <3A95C6D2.FC8D1067@yahoo.com>
Hi
I am Kinda begginer...

most work we do at our RTS game is modeled with Anim8or...because of
no twist/extrude/bend/ etc in MoRay...but dont get me wrong
we like Moray a lot...we used "Bare POV Ray" to fix up our scenes..

Lately we try to use MORAY to place meshes/lights..etc into the scene
and then...well... then we need to do some extra hand work (mainly path
animations and effects)
in POV Ray again by hand ... (until the right plugin)

My problem/question: WHY is the camera system (rght hand) so diffrent
from
POVRay (left handed)...and consequentialy: is there any way to convince
MORAY to export
in a "standard" (for me of course) Right hand system....?

we still have to do a lot of "by hand" work in POVRay...and this is
difference is most annoying...

i liked a lot my  "Z going into the screen " system

Thx
Bogdan

Post a reply to this message