POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Why is Moray axe system diffrent from POV Ray : Re: Why is Moray axe system diffrent from POV Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why is Moray axe system diffrent from POV Ray
From: Bogdan
Date: 27 Feb 2001 23:00:56
Message: <3A9C7830.AE3AB90D@yahoo.com>
Now i will register the program dont worry...
just i have to get the money...here in Romania
100USD is one mont payment for the average ppl...
so 150DEM is a lot ..:(

but i will...because i like Moray...

Doese that mean that after i register i have more or less truth?

Or does the registered version use a "Left Hand" axe system?