POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New Plugin SDK for Moray V3.3 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  New Plugin SDK for Moray V3.3 (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: New Plugin SDK for Moray V3.3
Date: 6 Feb 2001 13:12:18
Message: <hhf08t8bph7gfpe2n9lk42mj18blfheh59@4ax.com>
Plugin SDK for Moray V3.3 Released

If you're interested in becoming a plugin developer, you can head on
over to the Plugins page of our website where you can check out the
documentation online, request the SDK and find out all you need to
know about the features that the Plugin SDK offers.

Plugins page:  http://www.stmuc.com/moray/meplugin.html
Documentation: http://www.stmuc.com/moray/plugdocs/index.html
What's New:    http://www.stmuc.com/moray/plugdocs/whatsnew.html

Regards,