POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New Plugin SDK for Moray V3.3 : Re: New Plugin SDK for Moray V3.3 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:30:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Plugin SDK for Moray V3.3
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 26 Feb 2001 21:17:18
Message: <0j3m9tgjeq2318ukpei7ouf27nteq1ugs7@4ax.com>
Hi Bogdan, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> i wonder if i can write some plugins for Moray in ASM also?
Sure. If you can create a DLL, there is no reason why you shouldn't be
able to do this. You will need to convert the parts of plugin.h that
you need to ASM, though.

> i wonder if you good guys here need some super fast proggy?
Hmmm. Nothing I can think of offhand. You're not going to get any
quicker than OpenGL on hardware support anyway....

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray