POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New Plugin SDK for Moray V3.3 : Re: New Plugin SDK for Moray V3.3 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Plugin SDK for Moray V3.3
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 6 Feb 2001 17:48:31
Message: <hlv08tcjvqsq6mpmgu304qsfejk95280ao@4ax.com>
Hi Jordan Ellis, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Does the Plugin SDK support any of the free win32 compilers out there..
Theoretically, yes, that should be no problem. There is only one file
that is absolutely required and that is plugin.h. All the other files
are simply there to make life easier. The compiler needs to be able to
create DLLs with 4-byte alignment, but otherwise, no restrictions.

We currently have almost 100 developers on the mailing list (I know,
not many of those are very active<g>), but one guy was trying to get
it going under Delphi, so certainly another C compiler should not be a
problem. Why not download the SDK, join the mailing list and give it a
try.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray