POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : where are my legs? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  where are my legs? (Message 3 to 12 of 12)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: where are my legs?
Date: 5 Aug 2000 15:25:30
Message: <398c6a2a@news.povray.org>
Are they bounded in any way?  That could clip them if so I guess.
You don't mention what objects are involved (box, etc.) in the CSG.

Bob

Post a reply to this message

From: Dean MacIsaac Jr
Date: 5 Aug 2000 15:42:16
Message: <398c6e18@news.povray.org>
sorry
the top is csg box differenced by four cylinders to trim the edges, and the
legs are translational sweeps (only because I thought I'd taper them)

no bounding boxes I'm aware of, and there is 1 sweep, and 3 references to
that.  The sweeps are 2 units high, and the cut off seems to be at the 1
unit line.

Post a reply to this message