POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : where are my legs? : Re: where are my legs? Lost in the ANIM Plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:33:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: where are my legs? Lost in the ANIM Plugin
From: Dean MacIsaac Jr
Date: 5 Aug 2000 22:41:12
Message: <398cd048@news.povray.org>
Got it

I was doing quick renders using the animation plugin renderer set to
raytracing for whatever reason it croaks at one unit for the legs.  Povray
rendered fine

Xander any thoughts?

I apologize for posting all this binary stuff in the wrong place.  I posted
in both, but the thread took off here.

my last attachment for this group, I promise, will be the scene file.  It
almost looks as if it has something to do with my texture ballwood not sure
though.

RYAN,
groups worked if not translated into anything in POV, however, In my
organizational thought groups aren't csg (a group of non attached legs) vs.
the csg of the tabletop and cylinders.  It's just in my head.

Thanks for the help apparently it's in the animation plugin raytracer.

my next question is this what are the green things attached to the texture
that show up in my modeling space.  I can select them, and move them, but
what are they?
Dean

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: