POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : where are my legs? : Re: where are my legs? Lost in the ANIM Plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: where are my legs? Lost in the ANIM Plugin
From: Dean MacIsaac Jr
Date: 14 Aug 2000 22:37:56
Message: <3998ad04@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the info, I had something else in mind when I made the legs,
didn't work out, and just left them as a sweep.  Anyway looking forward to
the next version, I've had fun with this so far.

Maybe you can help I am doing a large anim, with your plug in, and would
like to know if there is a setting to ortho the camera throughout the anim,
and if so can it be turned on and off at different points?  Just checking

Thanks again,
Dean