POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RIB plugin problem: cones! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  RIB plugin problem: cones! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: RIB plugin problem: cones!
Date: 14 May 2000 12:45:34
Message: <391ED917.DE69A465@mninter.net>
Hey everyone, especially Xander:
I've been trying to use the RIB export plugin to make a dandelion, but
for some reason, the cones have not been exporting correctly. This is
not a cone, but rather some sort of generic hyperboloid:
Hyperboloid 1 0 0 0 0 0 360
that basically looks like a disk. This is what is exported when I
attempt to export a cone thats not at the origin and is open.

Also, xander- seeing as Larry has fixed the DSO problems, it is
significantly easier to make procedural primitives(ie, SORs, Text, HF's,
SuperQ's, etc) that are all currently supported by the rendering plugin,
as well as the possibility of DSO textures. If you could support this
functionality, it'd increase the user group of moray significantly.

TIA,
Alex Magidow

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
 You have ever said "I don't need no stinking modelers!!!"

Post a reply to this message