POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RIB plugin problem: cones! : Re: RIB plugin problem: cones! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:14:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RIB plugin problem: cones!
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 15 May 2000 17:12:51
Message: <3920693C.863BB07B@mninter.net>
Um, I just made a scene with 66 cones but replacing some sort of hyperboloid
with a:
Cone 1 1 360...The details on cones is in the ARMan, I'm pretty sure, but
don't quote me on it. Perhaps asking on the group might be helpful.

Also, when you export, could you add an option to change the coordinate system
to Y = up? It really messes up some of my shaders(the sky's horizon ended up
being on the far right...oops....

Thank you very much,
Alex Magidow

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
 You have ever said "I don't need no stinking modelers!!!"