POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Skin? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Skin? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Dean MacIsaac
Subject: Skin?
Date: 8 May 2000 08:53:38
Message: <3916b8d2$1@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to run "skin" over two objects that are not merged so to
speak?

ie     ***********                        **********
        *            *               +       *          *         +        a
covering image map, or what ever         *        1 piece with no solid
middle   *

I hope this explained ok, I'm making an item and would like to make a top
and a bottom and just stretch a whatever between the two.  If I can explain
this further I'll try but for know I have no idea what I'm trying to say
verbally.

TIA

Dean

Post a reply to this message