POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plugin Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Animation Plugin (Message 1 to 10 of 29)
From: Alexander Enzmann
Subject: Animation Plugin
Date: 7 Jan 2000 09:13:24
Message: <3875F59E.71CCE9F7@mitre.org>
The Animation Plugin is now available for Moray 3.2.  You can download
it from:

   http://pages.hotbot.com/arts/are/index.html

There have been numerous changes from the earlier version.  Report any
problems or requests either here or directly to me.  The earlier version
of the plugin will not be supported (which means if you use a version of
Moray before 3.2 you are SOL).

Xander

Post a reply to this message