POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plugin : Re: Animation Plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Plugin
From: Steven Durham
Date: 11 Jan 2000 11:12:21
Message: <387b5665@news.povray.org>
Alexander Enzmann <xan### [at] mitreorg> wrote in message
> The Animation Plugin is now available for Moray 3.2.  You can download
> it from:
>
>    http://pages.hotbot.com/arts/are/index.html
>
> There have been numerous changes from the earlier version.  Report any
> problems or requests either here or directly to me.  The earlier version
> of the plugin will not be supported (which means if you use a version of
> Moray before 3.2 you are SOL).
>
> Xander

hello Xander,

I installed the Moray 3.2 public beta, and got a message that none of my
current plugins would work anymore. Then I installed the new animation
plugin and got a message saying it had been installed successfully. Now,
when I open moray, under the render menu animation is greyed out and is not
useable. the Moray plugins menu says empty. I am using an Intel pIII 450
MHz. w/128 megs ram running Win 98, I did not uninstall any of my old files
or remove any of the old plugins before installing the upgrades. Should I
have? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Steven