POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plugin : Re: Animation Plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Plugin
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 11 Jan 2000 11:52:01
Message: <387B5FA1.470A3CD8@ida.utb.hb.se_NOSPAM>
Steven Durham wrote:

> I installed the Moray 3.2 public beta, and got a message that none of my
> current plugins would work anymore. Then I installed the new animation
> plugin and got a message saying it had been installed successfully. Now,
> when I open moray, under the render menu animation is greyed out and is not
> useable. the Moray plugins menu says empty. I am using an Intel pIII 450
> MHz. w/128 megs ram running Win 98, I did not uninstall any of my old files
> or remove any of the old plugins before installing the upgrades. Should I
> have? Any help would be greatly appreciated
>
> Steven

You may have the same problem as I had. Check your pvengine.ini and make sure
the line starting with
ExtDll29=.... reads

ExtDll29=C:\MORAY_DIR\Plugins\AnimGuiExt.dll

where MORAY_DIR is the directory where Moray is installed. For me, the line
missed the AnimGuiExt.dll filename. (Check AnimPlugin.wri for more info, it
should be located in your Moray\Plugins dir.)

The anim plugin works great for me! This is really a step forward! :)
(To the Moray people: Count on getting another registered user soon! =) )

- Mikael

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal homepage:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse