POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plugin : Re: Animation Plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Plugin
From: Steven Durham
Date: 12 Jan 2000 09:39:48
Message: <387c9234@news.povray.org>
Hi again,
there was no real problem with my installation, just a mistake on my part. I
was expecting the interface to be the same as the beta .9. Finding the docs
cleared my missunderstanding up and the plugin seems to work great for what
little I have done with it. thanks for all your hard work Xander.

Steven