POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Feature Request:PCM Objects Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:30:21 EDT (-0400)
  Feature Request:PCM Objects (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Karl Pelzer
Subject: Feature Request:PCM Objects
Date: 31 Dec 1999 08:00:44
Message: <386CB7F8.AF790F95@t-online.de>
I tested Warp's Mesh Compressor and I find it very useful for large
Meshes (produced by LParser).
It would be useful to create a sourrounding scene with Moray. But since
Moray can't handle PCM-Files I have to tweak the resulting code by hand.
I would highly appreciate the capability to handle PCM objects just like
UDO objects.

Any suggestions?

Karl

Post a reply to this message