POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANN: Smoke Gen Include PlugIn for Moray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:33:56 EDT (-0400)
  ANN: Smoke Gen Include PlugIn for Moray (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Keith Hull
Subject: ANN: Smoke Gen Include PlugIn for Moray
Date: 24 Dec 1999 13:35:42
Message: <3863BD1D.B0601C1A@totalise.co.uk>
Hi Everyone,

Some while ago a few people expressed an interest in Mikael Carneholm's
Smoke Gen include file, well I've finally got it working as a Moray
PlugIn.

As most of you know by now RTM :-) But just incase :-

1) Unzip the DLL file into Morays PlugIn dir
2) Unzip the NEW smokegen.zip INC files into the Povray Include dir (you
MUST do this as I've changed the smokegen.inc file)
3) Change the Moray.inc version parameter to 3.1 if necessary

Get it at the usual place......

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh/pov.htm

Have a Great Christmas and New Year.

Best Regards,

Keith

PS I'm away from Xmas Day until 7th Jan '00

Post a reply to this message

Wooohoo! You did it! Excellent... urk.. where's my backup copy?

Too tired to type

intelligently,

Krystian
"Keith Hull" <kei### [at] totalisecouk> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Some while ago a few people expressed an interest in Mikael Carneholm's
> Smoke Gen include file, well I've finally got it working as a Moray
> PlugIn.
>
> As most of you know by now RTM :-) But just incase :-
>
> 1) Unzip the DLL file into Morays PlugIn dir
> 2) Unzip the NEW smokegen.zip INC files into the Povray Include dir (you
> MUST do this as I've changed the smokegen.inc file)
> 3) Change the Moray.inc version parameter to 3.1 if necessary
>
> Get it at the usual place......
>
> http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh/pov.htm
>
> Have a Great Christmas and New Year.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Keith
>
> PS I'm away from Xmas Day until 7th Jan '00

Post a reply to this message

Thanks for all your hard work on getting these plugins to work in Moray.
One thing I would like to mention is that I do not have a moray.inc file but
I did find the version in the moray.ini file to be 3, I changed that to 3.1
and it works fine.

:) Glen

Keith Hull <kei### [at] totalisecouk> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Some while ago a few people expressed an interest in Mikael Carneholm's
> Smoke Gen include file, well I've finally got it working as a Moray
> PlugIn.
>
> As most of you know by now RTM :-) But just incase :-
>
> 1) Unzip the DLL file into Morays PlugIn dir
> 2) Unzip the NEW smokegen.zip INC files into the Povray Include dir (you
> MUST do this as I've changed the smokegen.inc file)
> 3) Change the Moray.inc version parameter to 3.1 if necessary
>
> Get it at the usual place......
>
> http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh/pov.htm
>
> Have a Great Christmas and New Year.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Keith
>
> PS I'm away from Xmas Day until 7th Jan '00

Post a reply to this message

> Thanks for all your hard work on getting these plugins to work in Moray.
> One thing I would like to mention is that I do not have a moray.inc file but
> I did find the version in the moray.ini file to be 3, I changed that to 3.1
> and it works fine.

Could you elaborate on this a bit?

I found my Moray.ini file, but no mention of  a version number. I can't get the
smoke plugin to work.

Thanks!

Post a reply to this message