POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANN: Smoke Gen Include PlugIn for Moray : Re: Smoke Gen Include PlugIn for Moray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:32:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Smoke Gen Include PlugIn for Moray
From: Glen Adomovicz
Date: 28 Dec 1999 17:43:03
Message: <38693cf7@news.povray.org>
Simon,
Open the Moray ini file in note pad and near the bottom you should find
version=3, see example below-

Subset_Start_Frame=-1
Test_Abort_Count=100
User_Abort_Command=
User_Abort_Return= I
Version=3
Video_Mode=0
Vista_Buffer=On
Warning_Console=On
Warning_File=
Bits_Per_Color=8

[END]

I then changed where it says Version=3 to Version=3.1 Then the plugin worked
fine. As always when working with such files make a backup of the Moray.ini
file and then make your change.

Hope this helps,
Glen