POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANN: Smoke Gen Include PlugIn for Moray : ANN: Smoke Gen Include PlugIn for Moray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  ANN: Smoke Gen Include PlugIn for Moray
From: Keith Hull
Date: 24 Dec 1999 13:35:42
Message: <3863BD1D.B0601C1A@totalise.co.uk>
Hi Everyone,

Some while ago a few people expressed an interest in Mikael Carneholm's
Smoke Gen include file, well I've finally got it working as a Moray
PlugIn.

As most of you know by now RTM :-) But just incase :-

1) Unzip the DLL file into Morays PlugIn dir
2) Unzip the NEW smokegen.zip INC files into the Povray Include dir (you
MUST do this as I've changed the smokegen.inc file)
3) Change the Moray.inc version parameter to 3.1 if necessary

Get it at the usual place......

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/keithh/pov.htm

Have a Great Christmas and New Year.

Best Regards,

Keith

PS I'm away from Xmas Day until 7th Jan '00