POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Future development of Moray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Future development of Moray (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Paul Johnsson
Subject: Future development of Moray
Date: 25 Jul 1999 04:18:21
Message: <379AC875.38E26FB3@hpts.com>
Hi.

I have a question to the Moray-team. What are planned for the next
release of Moray? It would be nice to get some info on future upgrades
of  Moray...

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Future development of Moray
Date: 25 Jul 1999 04:19:43
Message: <379AC80F.4D111B01@pacbell.net>
Paul Johnsson wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I have a question to the Moray-team. What are planned for the next
> release of Moray? It would be nice to get some info on future upgrades
> of  Moray...

I hear there is going to be better animation support... but not yet :)

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm