POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Future development of Moray : Re: Future development of Moray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:35:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Future development of Moray
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 29 Jul 1999 11:00:50
Message: <37A06C9F.3B12286@mninter.net>
Anyhow, I've found that a nice, simple 5000x5000x5000 sphere, with a
gradient texture, then coupled with another squished sphere with a white
and transparent suface makes an excellent blue sky.

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
 You purchase Toy Story for inspiration- Then do a better version for fun.