POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugins, plugins, plugins... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Plugins, plugins, plugins... (Message 11 to 20 of 26)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Re: Plugins, plugins, plugins...
Date: 27 Jul 1999 10:49:36
Message: <379DC6FB.39D83C9@mninter.net>
I believe his objection is to adding a *POV-RAY* scripting feature. That
would limit moray's new ability to export to formats other than .pov, which
was, again, 'Xander's original objection, IIRC.

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
 You purchase Toy Story for inspiration- Then do a better version for fun.

Post a reply to this message