POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugins, plugins, plugins... : Re: Plugins, plugins, plugins... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plugins, plugins, plugins...
From: Ken
Date: 28 Jul 1999 11:56:31
Message: <379F26FB.D8FC63E8@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

> Alex Magidow <axi### [at] mninternet> wrote:
> : Its not just that- if, for example, someone did write an export to another
> : renderer, wouldn't it be better to have a general scripting language instead of
> : a POV-Ray based one?
>
>   How do you use povray features not implemented in moray (for example some
> objects, colefax's include files, etc)?

  The one question I have not heard addressed yet is if you expect Moray to
display the results of the written Pov script. This would of course require
Moray to have a Pov language parser added to it and Lutz has already mentioned
he does not want to spend the time to add one. You might as well edit the pov
file directly if you can't visualize it in Moray.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm