POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugins, plugins, plugins... : Re: Plugins, plugins, plugins... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plugins, plugins, plugins...
From: Ken
Date: 28 Jul 1999 12:14:07
Message: <379F2B1C.968480AD@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> :   The one question I have not heard addressed yet is if you expect Moray to
> : display the results of the written Pov script.
>
>   My original suggestion was that you could tell moray how to create the
> wireframe for the object in script comments or something.
>   Moray could also understand simple #declares of floats and #whiles.

...which equates to turning Moray into a language parser instead of a simple wire
frame modelling program. I not arguing it's potential I am just pointing out the
reality of what you propose. It would make everyone happy who wishes that Moray
could read pov files directly and between you me and Lutz we certainly know how
many requests there have been for that.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net