POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation/Renderer plugin wishlist Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  Animation/Renderer plugin wishlist (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Thomas Lake
Subject: Re: Animation/Renderer plugin wishlist
Date: 24 May 1999 20:15:11
Message: <3749DDC9.13BC6BB1@home.com>
Hay just joking. :-) Sorry if I offended anyone.

Post a reply to this message

From: smb
Date: 24 May 1999 22:32:45
Message: <3749FB27.77BAB555@stuttgart.netsurf.de>
I don't know... Someone who has this idea lives close to this idea.
If it would really be out of question to you, you wouldn't have
mentioned it, right? I don't see any joke in it, what is it?
Are you a programmer, that makes a living of it? That would be
at least ridiculous. You are not offending me. You are offending
ethics and morale. Any living morale has a very real social reason.
What would you say, if I'd wish you with all my heart on your job
to meet persons with the morale you suggested on your daily
business matters? Would you find this a kind act of me? See.
You know, I find Bill Gates a criminal, but I would't even do the devil
and steal from him to justify his deeds.
Just the less to spoil upright people like McNeel's.

steff

Post a reply to this message