POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation/Renderer plugin wishlist : Re: Wow! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wow!
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 25 May 1999 09:05:28
Message: <374BE369.323DC9D5@mninter.net>

On a totally irrelevant side note, not only have we managed to get WAY
offtopic(admittedly with a
great deal of help from me...), we have also managed to get one of the largest
messages, without
attachments, on this newsgroup...if I had time to look, I could confirm it, but I
think this
message is in 1st or 2nd place. The lesson we can learn from this:Clip any irrelevant
parts of the
message, please! Half of the message I erased had nothing to do with piracy, nor with
Thomas
Lake's immorality...so, please, I beseech you, in an effort to unburden the newsgroup,
CLIP YOUR