POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : My IRTC prize Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:28:08 EDT (-0400)
  My IRTC prize (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: My IRTC prize
Date: 10 May 1999 08:26:39
Message: <3736C1E9.E705AB9F@compuserve.com>
Being the winner of the last jul-aug IRTC "elements" round,
and according the the IRTC "prizes" page, I should get a
Moray registration.

I haven't been notified of my prize by the Moray people
(despite the IRTC admins telling me it must happen that way),
and an e-mail I wrote to the Moray team about this issue remained
unanswered.

So, I'm taking that in public, simply claiming the deserved price.

Hoping things will be clearer soon,
Fabien Mosen

Post a reply to this message

> Being the winner of the last jul-aug IRTC "elements" round,
> and according the the IRTC "prizes" page, I should get a
> Moray registration.

BTW- A moray registration for the last DOS moray version. Which, and I'm
probably mistaken, is version 2.5:
"A registered copy of the popular Moray modeller for DOS, from Lutz of
the Moray team. If you already own a
          registered copy, then it goes to the 2nd place winner, and so
on."- IRTC.

> I haven't been notified of my prize by the Moray people
> (despite the IRTC admins telling me it must happen that way),
> and an e-mail I wrote to the Moray team about this issue remained
> unanswered.

Thats unusual- when did you email him? I believe he was gone for most of
the month of march.

--
Given a lever long enough, one can move the world with little force
      MJ Engh

Post a reply to this message

> BTW- A moray registration for the last DOS moray version. Which, and I'm
> probably mistaken, is version 2.5:
> "A registered copy of the popular Moray modeller for DOS, from Lutz of
> the Moray team. If you already own a
>           registered copy, then it goes to the 2nd place winner, and so
> on."- IRTC.

I don't know, the page hasn't been changed for long.  The only thing
that interest me in Moray is the texture editor, so the DOS version is
of little use to me; even then, I STILL want to get it, dos or not, I
could -at least-
give it to someone...

> Thats unusual- when did you email him? I believe he was gone for most of
> the month of march.

don't remember, but the IRTC announcement dates back to 1st _september_
1998...

Fabien.

Post a reply to this message