POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : My IRTC prize : My IRTC prize Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  My IRTC prize
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 10 May 1999 08:26:39
Message: <3736C1E9.E705AB9F@compuserve.com>
Being the winner of the last jul-aug IRTC "elements" round,
and according the the IRTC "prizes" page, I should get a
Moray registration.

I haven't been notified of my prize by the Moray people
(despite the IRTC admins telling me it must happen that way),
and an e-mail I wrote to the Moray team about this issue remained
unanswered.

So, I'm taking that in public, simply claiming the deserved price.

Hoping things will be clearer soon,
Fabien Mosen