POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : My IRTC prize : Re: My IRTC prize Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My IRTC prize
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 10 May 1999 09:14:36
Message: <3736CD6C.69795FC1@mninter.net>
Fabien Mosen wrote:

> Being the winner of the last jul-aug IRTC "elements" round,
> and according the the IRTC "prizes" page, I should get a
> Moray registration.

BTW- A moray registration for the last DOS moray version. Which, and I'm
probably mistaken, is version 2.5:
"A registered copy of the popular Moray modeller for DOS, from Lutz of
the Moray team. If you already own a
          registered copy, then it goes to the 2nd place winner, and so
on."- IRTC.

> I haven't been notified of my prize by the Moray people
> (despite the IRTC admins telling me it must happen that way),
> and an e-mail I wrote to the Moray team about this issue remained
> unanswered.

Thats unusual- when did you email him? I believe he was gone for most of
the month of march.

--
Given a lever long enough, one can move the world with little force
      MJ Engh