POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : My IRTC prize : Re: My IRTC prize Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:16:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My IRTC prize
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 10 May 1999 13:26:52
Message: <3737081E.E60A6D2E@compuserve.com>
Alex Magidow wrote:

> BTW- A moray registration for the last DOS moray version. Which, and I'm
> probably mistaken, is version 2.5:
> "A registered copy of the popular Moray modeller for DOS, from Lutz of
> the Moray team. If you already own a
>           registered copy, then it goes to the 2nd place winner, and so
> on."- IRTC.

I don't know, the page hasn't been changed for long.  The only thing
that interest me in Moray is the texture editor, so the DOS version is
of little use to me; even then, I STILL want to get it, dos or not, I
could -at least-
give it to someone...

> Thats unusual- when did you email him? I believe he was gone for most of
> the month of march.

don't remember, but the IRTC announcement dates back to 1st _september_
1998...

Fabien.