POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Feature Request Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Feature Request (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Rick (Kitty5)
Subject: Moray Feature Request
Date: 2 May 1999 09:44:16
Message: <372c48a0.0@news.povray.org>
How about a UDO mesh detail option, I have had the exact same problems as
Thomas Lake when using large meshes in Moray.

How about giving Moray the option to reduce the complexity of the mesh, or
even ignore the UDO and create a bounding box automatically, giving the user
the choice to switch large cumbersome objects Off in the views, yet they are
still in the scene?

Rick

Post a reply to this message