POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Feature Request : Re: Moray Feature Request Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray Feature Request
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 4 May 1999 08:12:57
Message: <372ed597.15291818@194.174.214.110>
Hi Alex Magidow, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I just imported a 3DS file- and I didn't see the option. I have version
> 3.0(came with Moray 3.01, I believe.)
Always use the latest version. Moray V3.1 (Build 4325) is the latest
build. And for 3DWin, it's now available as a plugin, so you can call
it from the File|Import menu. Press and hold the Shift-key when you
set the Output directory and it'll popup the Options dialog. If you're
using 3DWin directly, there's a big button called Options.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray