POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : TreeDesigner question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  TreeDesigner question (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Lue Ebra
Subject: TreeDesigner question
Date: 21 Mar 1999 02:38:25
Message: <36f4a1f1.0@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to change the attributes/texture/colour/etc of an item in
TreeDesigner just once and have it follow the heirarchy from trunk to leaf?
I.E. I'm using the example tree and want to change all the leaves to another
leaf type, or change the colour of the branches and limbs to a different
texture. I've looked the help file over and seem to be missing something.

Lue Ebra
lue### [at] trianglequikcom
"If vegetarians eat vegetables, then I'm a humanitarian"

Post a reply to this message