POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : TreeDesigner question : Re: Lsystems and treedesinger [Was:TreeDesigner question] Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lsystems and treedesinger [Was:TreeDesigner question]
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 22 Mar 1999 12:11:44
Message: <36f679d0.0@news.povray.org>
I must admit that I don't know much about the LParser language in
particular. Is it equally cryptic as the standard L-System approach with
strings like AAB[BBB]AA[[AA]]BB etc. ?
Well, actually, yesterday under the shower (I do a lot of my creative
thinking there ;-), I *did* ponder about adding a text-script import for
L-Systems to TreeDesiger, to appeal to those people who would rather like to
program their L-Systems, instead of putting them together in the current
editor. Adding support for the L-Parser language (or a subset of it)
shouldn't be to hard then, *if* I ever get around to do it :-(

Johannes.