POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Florescent Lighting Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Florescent Lighting (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Rocco Pochy
Subject: Florescent Lighting
Date: 21 Jan 1999 21:43:56
Message: <36A7E58F.1F2907BB@ix.netcom.com>
I am trying to render a white room with the standard
office ceiling light fixtures (those periodically spaced
out light boxes embedded in the ceiling tiles). I have
tried to put in area lights and/or point lights to simulate
the light source in the boxes, but I end up with an extremely
bright cast on the floor yet the ceiling is a very dark grey.
(the walls look okay <smile>)...

Has anyone accomplished this in a realistic implementation?
I would appreciate any pointers to an example of this and
how it was accomplished...

Thanks in Advance...