POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Still can't get Enzmann's plugin to work :-( Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:11:24 EDT (-0400)
  Still can't get Enzmann's plugin to work :-( (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Kyle
Subject: Still can't get Enzmann's plugin to work :-(
Date: 15 Jan 1999 16:18:05
Message: <369FB030.711B9A2@geocities.com>
I was hopeful that the new beta 3 of the plugin would work for me but
still nothing.  I'm using Moray v.3.1 build 3215 and I followed the
directions to install the plugin exactly.  I extracted the
RenderMoray.dll file to my plugin directory (C:\Program Files\Moray for
Windows\Plugins\)  Then I extracted the Polyray dll file to my main
Moray directory (C:\Program Files\Moray for Windows\)  When that didn't
work, I also tried extracting it to my Windows\Command directory and
Windows\System directory.  None of these work.  When I start Moray, the
splash screen comes up,  It says "Loading plugins......" then lists all
of the plugin .dll's.  RenderMoray.dll shows up.  Within Moray there
aren't any new options under Import, and there aren't any new options
under Render.  It's not listed under Loaded Plugins either.  The other
plugins (round cube, lens flare etc..) work fine however.  I have no
idea what's going on.  :-(
                    Kyle

Post a reply to this message

Kyle wrote in message <369### [at] geocitiescom>...
>I was hopeful that the new beta 3 of the plugin would work for me but
>still nothing.  I'm using Moray v.3.1 build 3215 and I followed the
>directions to install the plugin exactly.  I extracted the
>RenderMoray.dll file to my plugin directory (C:\Program Files\Moray for
>Windows\Plugins\)  Then I extracted the Polyray dll file to my main
>Moray directory (C:\Program Files\Moray for Windows\)  When that didn't
>work, I also tried extracting it to my Windows\Command directory and
>Windows\System directory.  None of these work.  When I start Moray, the
>splash screen comes up,  It says "Loading plugins......" then lists all
>of the plugin .dll's.  RenderMoray.dll shows up.  Within Moray there
>aren't any new options under Import, and there aren't any new options
>under Render.  It's not listed under Loaded Plugins either.  The other
>plugins (round cube, lens flare etc..) work fine however.  I have no
>idea what's going on.  :-(
>                    Kyle

Post a reply to this message

I've got it to work. I never had any problems with it in the first place
actually. I simply installed it as directed and I the new options under the
render menu and the new poly primates it comes with. However I do notice one
thing, although the plugin does show up under installed plug-in, nothing is
under the plug-in pull down menu, not even the lens flare and rounded object
plug ins. However I have no problem using them.

Bloomquist Family wrote:

> Dont wory, neither does anyone else. ;|
>
> Kyle wrote in message <369### [at] geocitiescom>...
> >I was hopeful that the new beta 3 of the plugin would work for me but
> >still nothing.  I'm using Moray v.3.1 build 3215 and I followed the
> >directions to install the plugin exactly.  I extracted the
> >RenderMoray.dll file to my plugin directory (C:\Program Files\Moray for
> >Windows\Plugins\)  Then I extracted the Polyray dll file to my main
> >Moray directory (C:\Program Files\Moray for Windows\)  When that didn't
> >work, I also tried extracting it to my Windows\Command directory and
> >Windows\System directory.  None of these work.  When I start Moray, the
> >splash screen comes up,  It says "Loading plugins......" then lists all
> >of the plugin .dll's.  RenderMoray.dll shows up.  Within Moray there
> >aren't any new options under Import, and there aren't any new options
> >under Render.  It's not listed under Loaded Plugins either.  The other
> >plugins (round cube, lens flare etc..) work fine however.  I have no
> >idea what's going on.  :-(
> >                    Kyle

Post a reply to this message