POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Still can't get Enzmann's plugin to work :-( : Re: Still can't get Enzmann's plugin to work :-( Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Still can't get Enzmann's plugin to work :-(
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 17 Jan 1999 04:26:51
Message: <36A1ACCC.17D0AE24@home.com>
I've got it to work. I never had any problems with it in the first place
actually. I simply installed it as directed and I the new options under the
render menu and the new poly primates it comes with. However I do notice one
thing, although the plugin does show up under installed plug-in, nothing is
under the plug-in pull down menu, not even the lens flare and rounded object
plug ins. However I have no problem using them.