POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Still can't get Enzmann's plugin to work :-( : Still can't get Enzmann's plugin to work :-( Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Still can't get Enzmann's plugin to work :-(
From: Kyle
Date: 15 Jan 1999 16:18:05
Message: <369FB030.711B9A2@geocities.com>
I was hopeful that the new beta 3 of the plugin would work for me but
still nothing.  I'm using Moray v.3.1 build 3215 and I followed the
directions to install the plugin exactly.  I extracted the
RenderMoray.dll file to my plugin directory (C:\Program Files\Moray for
Windows\Plugins\)  Then I extracted the Polyray dll file to my main
Moray directory (C:\Program Files\Moray for Windows\)  When that didn't
work, I also tried extracting it to my Windows\Command directory and
Windows\System directory.  None of these work.  When I start Moray, the
splash screen comes up,  It says "Loading plugins......" then lists all
of the plugin .dll's.  RenderMoray.dll shows up.  Within Moray there
aren't any new options under Import, and there aren't any new options
under Render.  It's not listed under Loaded Plugins either.  The other
plugins (round cube, lens flare etc..) work fine however.  I have no
idea what's going on.  :-(
                    Kyle