POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Still can't get Enzmann's plugin to work :-( : Re: Still can't get Enzmann's plugin to work :-( Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Still can't get Enzmann's plugin to work :-(
From: Alexander Enzmann
Date: 19 Jan 1999 11:14:53
Message: <01be43c6$139b8f20$89d45381@aenzmann.mitre.org>
Kyle <joe### [at] geocitiescom> wrote in article
<369### [at] geocitiescom>...
> I was hopeful that the new beta 3 of the plugin would work for me but
> still nothing...

Do you have the following .dll's on your system (probably in
\windows\system)?

  kernel32.dll, user32.dll, gdi32.dll, comctl32.dll, msvcrt.dll [I'm sure
you have these]
  advapi32.dll, msvcp50.dll, winmm.dll [One of these might not be there]

These are all implicitly loaded by the plugin and renderer.

Moray appears to need:
  winmm.dll, mfc42.dll, msvcrt.dll, kernel32.dll, user32.dll, gdi32.dll,
advapi32.dll,
  shell32.dll, comctl32.dll, ole32.dll

Looking at what you need to run Moray and eliminating them from the list of
things you need to run the plugin leaves:
  msvcp50.dll

So look for that one first...

Xander