POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Registration Benifits? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:27:28 EDT (-0400)
  Registration Benifits? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: Registration Benifits?
Date: 13 Sep 1998 00:08:34
Message: <35FB37BC.3278969F@mninter.net>
Lutz- What exactly are the benefits of registering moray- Do you get to
get the new versions registered, for free? I love moray, but I don't
have $90 to spare, so I am not sure if it's worth registering now, with
POV in turmoil.

--
"Intensification of food production to feed an increased
population only results in a further increase of population."

"It may be that my progeny[humans] will
teem over the earth like locusts,
stripping it bare,until they drown
in their own filth and hate the very
sight of one another and go
mad. Still they must go on,
because to grow without limit is
good and to accept the limits of the
law is evil." Ch.9-6 Ishmael, By Daniel Quinn.

Post a reply to this message