POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Registration Benifits? : Re: Registration Benifits? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:26:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Registration Benifits?
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 13 Sep 1998 11:53:02
Message: <35FBDC33.71F56944@flash.net>
Alex Magidow wrote:

> Lutz- What exactly are the benefits of registering moray- Do you get to
> get the new versions registered, for free? I love moray, but I don't
> have $90 to spare, so I am not sure if it's worth registering now, with
> POV in turmoil.

This is a fundamental shareware issue here.  Even if the "registration
benefits" are zero, the fee is nevertheless justified, as it pays
for the code you are using, which is initially lent on a trial basis.

If you "don't have $90 to spare", you should delete the code from your
disk.  Or mow some lawns.  Or something.

JMHO....

Dan

http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/