POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Registration Benifits? : Re: Registration Benifits? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Registration Benifits?
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 13 Sep 1998 22:42:56
Message: <35FC7525.26DD3A2D@mninter.net>
I mean that povray 3.1 in still in beta stage, and therefore, one
assumes moray will change with the newer version of POV-Ray.

--
"Intensification of food production to feed an increased
population only results in a further increase of population."

"It may be that my progeny[humans] will
teem over the earth like locusts,
stripping it bare,until they drown
in their own filth and hate the very
sight of one another and go
mad. Still they must go on,
because to grow without limit is
good and to accept the limits of the
law is evil." Ch.9-6 Ishmael, By Daniel Quinn.