POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Registration Benifits? : Re: Registration Benifits? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Registration Benifits?
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 13 Sep 1998 19:59:31
Message: <35FC4E50.D95E8EEE@flash.net>
Alex Magidow wrote:

> I don't care about the benifits, so much as whether I have to keep
> registering.

I saw a note on http://www.twysted.net/ which stated a new
version was coming soon.... but that was posted awhile
ago.

However, from what I see at:

http://www.stmuc.com/moray/meregi.html

there is no listed fee for upgrading to the new version for
DOS.  Thus if the pattern holds, registration for 3.0 Win
should remain valid for an upgrade to 3.1.

I can make no official statements, though...

> "It may be that my progeny[humans] will
> teem over the earth like locusts,
> stripping it bare,until they drown
> in their own filth and hate the very
> sight of one another and go
> mad. Still they must go on,
> because to grow without limit is
> good and to accept the limits of the
> law is evil." Ch.9-6 Ishmael, By Daniel Quinn.

I like this quote!

Dan