POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : yet again, halos Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:29:20 EDT (-0400)
  yet again, halos (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Ross Litscher
Subject: yet again, halos
Date: 1 May 1998 22:14:29
Message: <354A8184.6476@osu.edu>
I am having a helluva time making halo textures using the moray texture
creator. What elements do i need besides the "halo" item? Any? An
individual pigment? If so, what should the settings be (trans/filter)? I
would like to have a milky swirly blue/purple tinted halo and I just
can't figure it out. I do not want a code snipit, I just want to know
the process of creating a halo inside of moray's texture creator. (i'm
frustrated)

thanks. hopefully you may see the results soon in
povray.binaries.images.

ross.

Post a reply to this message