POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Linux? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  Linux? (Message 1 to 10 of 33)
From: Roland Mas
Subject: Linux?
Date: 3 Mar 1998 14:57:48
Message: <6dhnbs$tbd$1@melchior.cuivre.fr.eu.org>
Is anybody aware of a Linux version of Moray? Either under X-Window or
on the Linux console, I do not mind. But please, do not force me to sacrify
a partition to Windows 95! Even a Windows 3.1 version (or port) would be
enough for me.
  Waiting for your information,

B-o-b, also called Roland.
--

bob### [at] casimirrezelenstfr -- Linux, POV-Ray, LaTeX

Post a reply to this message