POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Linux? : Re: Linux? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:29:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux?
From: Ingo Guenther
Date: 3 Mar 1970 17:24:07
Message: <dmnpnwuzcplqraxuqaow.pminews@news.povray.org>
Hello!

>Is anybody aware of a Linux version of Moray? Either under X-Window or
>on the Linux console, I do not mind. But please, do not force me to sacrify
>a partition to Windows 95! Even a Windows 3.1 version (or port) would be
>enough for me.

Har, har, har (evil-bill-gatesish-laughter) - there isn't (if you're talking
about V 2.0).
I use OS/2 since it came out and decided to skip Moray after they announced
that they would do the next version 95/NT only (which doesn't run under OS/2)
- now I've decided to use 95 not only for gaming. Hurts a lot, but that's the
way it is. Maybe 2.5 runs in a DOS emulation under linux, never tried this,
but you would drop a lot of cool stuff that came with 2.0.

Bye,
   Ingo.