POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Linux? : Re: MORAY for Linux. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:28:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MORAY for Linux.
From: Stefan Blandow
Date: 13 Apr 1998 17:50:24
Message: <353287e6.28438675@203.103.185.50>
On Sat, 11 Apr 1998 19:24:18 +1000, Julian <hgl### [at] tigcomau> wrote:

>Stefan Blandow wrote:
>> On 3 Mar 1998 19:57:48 GMT, bob### [at] clodomirrezelenstfr (Roland Mas)
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Is anybody aware of a Linux version of Moray? Either under X-Window or
>> >on the Linux console, I do not mind. But please, do not force me to sacrify
>> >a partition to Windows 95! Even a Windows 3.1 version (or port) would be
>> >enough for me.

had to snip

>Moray for windows looks so great.
>I recently emailed the Moray guys about a X-windows port for linux, :)

Hei, that's great. I've done that only so far threading, hope there
will be more requests. It always needs pushing and shuffling to make
things happen, to overcome the paralysing blanketing of MS.

>i would pay double for it...
Me too.. Yes, Sir, stante pede.

> i can't encourage them enough. some great
>things are happening in the Linux world, particulary the X-windows
>enviroment.
>including.........
>Linux will surely Rock the PC world very shortly..on the 15th April a
>3d/animation company will release to the Linux public their inhouse
>3danimation software FREE \o/  www.neogeo.nl - its called blender.

Hei, thanks, Jules, this looks very promising! The viewport handling
and all, it obviously breathes intelligence. It really looks nice!

>Peace,
>Jules

Peace Jules.

steff