POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Making holes in walls... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:28:09 EDT (-0400)
  Making holes in walls... (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Bryan R  Carroll
Subject: Making holes in walls...
Date: 1 Mar 1998 23:32:58
Message: <34FA367A.951BFF92@pacbell.net>
Hello again,

I was wondering how it might be possible to cut a hole for a door in a
pre-existing wall without re-modelling the whole wall as four separate
pieces in Moray for Windows. I tried creating a hollow box and inserting

it into the wall, but it didn't seem to change anything. I have also
tried assigning the box a glass texture, but that didn't do it either...

Suggestions?
Thanks,
Bryan

Post a reply to this message